Feb 4, 2010

Craft Show table!

Hello all. Sorry its been awhile since my last post. I had been busy getting ready for my very first craft and small business show. So I thought I would show you a close up look at the table I was set up on. Then in some later postings I will show you some of my projects close up!

So from left to right this is what I had for sale. The blue box was for a door prize draw for a Felicity paper pack (check my first post to see it up close). So in this picture I had completed photo albums and cubes all a person has to do is add their own pictures. I also had memory keeper boxes that I made into stationary sets.



This next photo shows some note books, tool kits and some extra product I had from Close to My Heart for sale.


At this end of the table is where I had an assortment of cards for sale. Some were in bundles of 5, others were singles. At the very end of the table my girlfriend had some product she wanted to sell.



Please come back for some close up looks at some of these projects that I had for sale. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: