Aug 9, 2010

Wedding #2!

Hello all! Welcome to Monday August the 9th! Wow are you like me finding that our summer time is just flying by!?Anyways today as promised I am going to show you  another wedding album I did.

This album is for my stepsister who will be getting married at the end of August. This is a 12x12 album. Most of the product used is from Close to My Heart and some other stuff like the rub ons are from TLC which is now Breezy Design I think. The layout ideas came from the Reflections book from Close to My Heart. Enjoy!

This is the matching card:


This is the first page which has their invitation on it:



These are pages 2,3:



These are pages 4,5:



These are pages 6,7:



And these are pages 8,9:



This is the last page in the album:



Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look. Next Monday I will be sharing with you a layout of my baby sister and her family at Walt Disney World! Have a great day everyone.

No comments: